The Westin San Jose places you in close proximity to experience the thrill of San Jose sports including NFL Football, Major League Soccer, and NHL Hockey. Cheer on the local teams at Levi's Stadium, Avaya Stadium and SAP Center.
For music fans, these venues host some of the most popular bands and musicians every year. Playing everything from rock, country, and pop, you're sure to find a concert that suits your music taste.
Traveling with the whole family? Don't miss the stadiums' family events such as circuses and events on ice.
View our full list of things to do in San Jose>
Cheer on San Francisco's professional football team or attend your favorite concert at Levi's Stadium. This 1.85 million square foot stadium features a team store and museum with 11 unique exhibit spaces.
- Seating - 68,500
- Luxury suites - 165
- Club seats - 8,500
- Environmentally friendly design achieving a LEED Gold certification
- Three full-service restaurants
Home to the San Jose Earthquakes, Avaya stadium is an open air soccer stadium with a natural grass playing surface. The stadium is located on a 74-acre site and features a two-acre Epicenter fan zone.
- Capacity - 18,000
- Luxury suites - 16
- Club seats - 576
- Roof designed to cover all seats and hold in sound
- World of Beers
- The largest outdoor bar in North America
Experience the action of a professional hockey game, or attend an entertaining show on ice at SAP Center. The arena hosts approximately 150 events every year including Olympic athletes and Grammy award-winners.
- Nicknamed the "Shark Tank"
- Formerly known as HP Pavilion
- Capacity - Up to 19,190
- Fully furnished penthouse suites hosting up to 36 guests
- 300-seat full service restaurant